Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday = eew

Just going to throw this out there right away, I hate Black Friday. I didn't leave the house at all today, just to avoid the people. Black Friday has got to be my least favorite day of the year, but I suppose that's just my problem. I don't find it appealing to go to a store and get trampled just to save a few bucks. If I want something that bad, I'll just order it online, and get probably about the same price on it anyways.

I found this rather interesting. Adam Savage from Mythbusters recently made an appearance at #w00tstock in Seattle, and managed to get razor blades onto the plane. And not just your tiny little box-cutter knives. These are full 12 inch long blades for a foam cutter. Here's the video clip. Be forewarned, he does use language some may find offensive.



Anyways, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did. I also found I'm not that great at blackjack. Oh well, no trips to Vegas for me.

3 comments: